Cross-border Management Group:
From the World to Japan
Our story began in 1986 in a natural foods shop in Beverly Hills, California.
Now CMG specializes in e-commerce sales and ships over 1.2 million orders per year to our customers in Japan. We are the sales leaders for US supplements and natural products in Japan.
Continued Growth in a Changing Market
in Annual Sales
Synergy Marketing with Big3
Cross-border Best Seller Shops
- Open our first natural foods store in Beverly Hills, California.
- Start new product development in collaboration with a US manufacturer.
Started taking mail-orders for US customers.
- Launch a consulting service business for Japanese firms.
- Begin mail-orders for customers in Japan.
- Open second store in Torrance, California.
Initiate product development for a cosmetics industry by licensed US patent.
- Begin development of organic barley grass powder drink and export of finished products.
- Begin offering online shopping sites for Japanese market.
First e-commerce store, Natural Harmony, opens on Rakuten Online Marketplace.
- Speed Body store opens on Rakuten Online Marketplace.
- Start development of product data base and original liquid supplements.
- Announce our original brand, Premium Foods Series.
- Establish component / ingredient development business in collaboration with a known cosmetic surgeon in Beverly Hills.
- Introduce QUICK system for our international shipments.
- Begin planning and development of new Premium Foods brand lineup, formula, and design.
All new Premium Foods brand products on sale.
- Joint development and business alliance of logistics system for Japan with Yamato USA.
- Expand to 12 cross-border direct sales shops.
No. 1 in cross-border sales of American health foods in Japan.
- Incorporate new logistics equipment and system development for US warehouse.
- Achieve more than 2 million shipments anually to Japan.
Launch Cross border sharing business and new logistics system for Japan.